If your central heating boiler, unfortunately, breaks down, you can rely on leading plumbers to provide expert rapid response time to get your boiler quickly back in full working order.
Why call a plumber when you have a boiler emergency?
Gas Safe Registered Engineers
A Gas Safe registered boiler repair specialist will be able to come to your home and carry out a diagnostic check to identify the fault.
In the majority of cases, they will be able to quickly identify and rectify the problem on the spot, without the need for a second visit.
If, however, a second visit is required it means that a major part of the boiler has failed.
They will supply you with a fixed quote for the full repair so you’ll know exactly where you stand.
Once they have completed the repair they will undertake a complete safety check of your central heating system, and to ensure it is operating cost-efficiently.
A gas appliance safety check ensures:
- That the gas burns correctly in the boiler
- It is physically stable, and securely fitted
- Gas pipework is properly connected
- There is enough air supply
- Correct operation of flues, air vents and chimneys
- That the boiler is in good condition
Know the warning signs:
In order to know your boiler needs repairing, it is important to know what to look out for:
- Heating is not working properly
- Your boiler has lost pressure or will not turn on
- There is a water leak coming from your boiler
- Your boiler is making a lot of noise
- The pilot flame is orange or yellow
Do not try and fix a boiler on your own!
It is important not to fix a boiler on your own, but to call a qualified plumber.
You could make the problem worse by trying to fix it, and if there is a carbon monoxide leak, then getting your boiler repaired is a matter of real urgency.
If you suspect a carbon monoxide leak, call your local recommended plumber today.
More like this: